Beau Parcq

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses


Beau Parcq, Trinity


G21BeauParcqTr1.jpg



Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

H21BeauParcqTr3.jpg

Property name

Beau Parcq

Other names

  • Mont Billot [1]
  • Hollycroft

Location

Route de La Trinite, Trinity

Type of property

Mid 19th century rural house

Valuations

Sold in 2016 for £795,000

Families associated with the property

Datestones

  • 18 JDGC SLF 47 - For Jean de Gruchy [2], son of Jean, and Sophia Le Feuvre, daughter of Philippe, who married in Trinity in 1847 [3] The property was acquired by Jean's grandfather, also Jean de Gruchy

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

A good example of a mid-19th century rural house which retains its historic character and many original features. Site occupied in late 18th century, as shown on Richmond map, 1795. Present house mid-19th century.

Detached, two-storey, five-bay house with single storey wings, two-bay to east, three-bay to west.

Doric porch with two fluted columns supporting triglyph frieze.

Old Jersey Houses

Not included under any of its names

Notes and references

  1. Former name of house
  2. Jean was a shoemaker in St Helier in 1851, employing 30 men
  3. Not included in OJH or Datestone Register
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs