Bulwark House

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses


Bulwark House, St Brelade


H20BulwarkHouseStAubin.jpg





Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name

Bulwark House

Location

MNont du Boulevard, St Aubin

Type of property

Substantial 18th century town house

Families associated with the property

  • Brouard
  • Robert Edward Osborne-Smith, was living here when his will was registered on 2 July 1948
  • The house was requisitioned from A Ereaut on 7 February 1942

Datestones

  • Restd 1910 MIB - Indicating that the house was restored in 1910 by Maud Irene Brouard

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

A substantial property, originating in the early-mid 18th century (c1721), in a prominent location overlooking St Aubin's bay, retaining historic character and features. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795. Originally three properties, combined early 20th century

Old Jersey Houses

The property is not included in either volume

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs