Rue du Hurel, Trinity
Type of property
Farmstead, divided into a number of residential units, including recent constructions
Although there are numerous transactions for mews properties there is nothing recent which can be associated with the main house
Families associated with the property
- Le Sueur
- Le Breuilly: In 1941 Peter Maxime Le Breuilly (1897- ) and his wife Lydia Ann, nee Huet (1896- ) were living here 
- ILS ILQ 1741 - For Jean Le Sueur and Jeanne Le Quesne 
- 18 ELS 20 - For Le Sueur (on the dower portion of the property)
Historic Environment Record entry
This is not a listed building, but it does have an HER entry.
Farmstead shown on 1935 ordnance survey map. Loose courtyard plan.
Notes and references
- ↑ Although they are undoubtedly linked to the main Le Breuilly family in Jersey, we have not been able to establish a connection. We believe that Peter was baptised Francis Peter Maxime
- ↑ We have not been able to place this couple in any of our Le Sueur trees. We have not found a marriage record but there is a record of a baptism of their daughter Susanne in Trinity in 1767