Origin of Surname
Jeune is French for young.
- Jean Jeune (Jennes) was born in Jersey in 1554 and married Marie Falle.
- Jacques Jeune (Jennes) was born at Anneville, St Martin in about 1567. He married Guillemine Hicques in 1592. Their daughter Jeanne was born at Anneville in 1593 and died in 1624.
- Philippe Jeune was born in St Martin in November 1595 and may have been Jeanne's brother.
- Rachel Le Jeune was born in St Clement in 1582 and married Bernabey Godfray.
- Sarra Jeune was born in St Martin in 1599 and was the daughter of Jean.
- Le Jeune
- Le Jenne
There is considerable overlap between these two trees, which are from different sources. The first goes back several generations earlier; the second has later generations
- Descendants of Michel Jeune
- Descendants of Philippe Jeune
- Descendants of Clement Jeune NEW
- Descendants of Jean Le Jeune NEW
Prominent family members
- Senator Reg Jeune, CBE, prominent Jersey politician in the second half of the 20th Century