From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


Jersey houses

L'Aumone, St Mary


Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name



Rue de Maupertuis, St Mary

Type of property

House with 17th century origins


No recent transactions

Families associated with the property

  • Gigien: In 1941 Francis Joseph Gigien (1888- ) and his son John Francis Joseph (1915- ) were living here

Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

This house stands on one of the parish's ancient settlement sites. The building has its origins circa 1600 with development in 18th century. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.

Two-storey, five-bay house with converted wings to east and west.

Old Jersey Houses

Despite its 1600 origins and 18th century development, this property is not included in either volume

Notes and references

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs