If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
La Hougue Farm
- La Hougue Farm Cottage
These three properties are shown in recent almanacs between La Hougue Farm and its cottage and are presumably the renamed sub-divisions
- Les Pierres des Haugard
- Les Palmieres
- La Vieille Grange
Route de La Hougue Bie, St Saviour
Type of property
Farm group divided into separate units
No transactions have been found for the farm or any of the sub-divisions
Families associated with the property
- 1742 - datestone on house without initials
- 1757 - On gable stone
- EI IV 1757 - On gatepost for Edouard Journeaux and Jeanne Valpy, who married in Grouville in 1745 
- IAM ♥♥ MP 1798 - For Jean Amy and Marie Payn 
- IAM ♥♥ MP 1803 - For Jean Amy and Marie Payn
Historic Environment Record entry
Farm group with 18th century origins, retaining cohesion and character. Cottage at the side.
Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Farm complex set back from road. Main house (two-storey, five-bay) with converted outbuildings adjoining to east and west.
Old Jersey Houses
A brief entry refers only to datestones
Notes and references
- ↑ We have been unable to place Edouard and Jeanne in any of our family trees, or in any online trees. Edouard could be any of five or six of that name born in St Saviour at the right time to have married in 1745.
- ↑ We have also been unable to place Jean and Marie in any of our many Amy trees, nor to find a marriage record for them
Pierres des Haugards
These estate agent's photographs of Pierres des Haugards were taken when it was offered for sale for £1,395,000 in 2021