If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Maison de La Palloterie 
- La Pallotterie
- St Honore
Rue de La Pallotterie, St Martin
Type of property
Farmhouse with 18th century origins
Maison de La Pallotterie was sold in 2004 for £640,000, and, renamed St Honore, for £1,055,000 in 2012 and £1.3 million in 2020
Families associated with the property
- Pallot, the family after which the property took its name
- IPL MHB 1731 - For Jean Pallot and Marie Hubert, who married in St Martin in 1705
Historic Environment Record entry
Farm house retaining historic character and some features. The early 18th century origins can be seen in the stonework to the west of the building. This building is shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Two-storey, five-bay farmhouse with single storey wing at angle to west.
Other parts of farm group converted and altered. Reputedly retains corbelled granite fireplace.
Notes and references
- ↑ This is another of many examples of a property and a minor road, probably previously known as 'where the Pallot family lived' both being given the family name. There is some disagreement as to whether the name should be spelt with one 't' or two. The road is officially known as La Pallotterie