If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through email@example.com
La Ruette 
La Ruette, St Ouen
Type of property
Rural house with possible 17th century origins, now sub-divided
- 4 La Ruette sold for £365,000 in 2001
- 1 La Ruette sold for £960,000 in 2019
Families associated with the property
- Malzard: In 1941 brother and sister John Malzard (1870- ) and Florence Malzard (1888- ) were living here 
Historic Environment Record entry
House with possible 17th century origins, retaining exterior historic character, contributing to rural streetscape character. Shown on the Richmond Map of 1795.
Two-storey, five-bay house with east and west wings.
The upper window openings of the main house are noticeably small, appearing about the size expected from the 17th century or earlier, though present rendering makes it impossible to confirm their true form.
Notes and references
- ↑ This is an unusual example of a house still bearing exactly the same name as the road on which it is located. Not unique, though, because there is a La Ruette on La Ruette in St Lawrence
- ↑ These birth years are as shown on their Occupation registration cards but baptism records show John born in 1873 and Florence in 1884