Le Catel Farm

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search


HouseIcon.png


Jersey houses


Le Catel Farm, Trinity


H20LeCatelFarmTr.jpg



Index of all house profiles

If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through editorial@jerripedia.org

Property name

Le Catel Farm

Other names

Le Catel

Location

Rue de la Falaise, Trinity [1]

Type of property

19th century farm group

Families associated with the property

Datestones

  • 1701 - On east gable, no initials
18 PCB JBL 83 - For Philippe Cabot and Jeanne Billot






Historic Environment Record entry

Listed building

A late 19th century Jersey farm group, retaining original features and evidence of earlier structures on the site.

On east gable is stone dated 1701 indicating an earlier structure. Five-bay, two-storey main house, two-storey wing to the west, two-storey farm buildings parallel to the main house on the north side.

Vingtaine boundary stone incorporated into curve of roadside wall.

Notes and references

  1. The property is on the corner of Rue de la Falaise with Rue du Catel. This is not the same Rue du Catel, Trinity, as the one where another Le Catel property is located
Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs