If you own this house, have ancestors who lived here, or can provide any further information and photographs, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Mon Desir
- 2 Mon Desir, now La Chaumiere
Route de Beaumont, St Peter
Type of property
18th century house in Beaumont village, now divided into two residences
- Mon Desir sold for £552,500 in 2005
- No 1 sold for £885,000 in 2008 and £720,000 in 2016
- La Chaumiere sold for £277,555 in 2014
Families associated with the property
- FL 1774 - For Francois Luce 
Historic Environment Record entry
This 18th century house, shown on the Richmond Map of 1795, retains its historic proportions and fine stonework, contributing to scenic value.
Two-storey, five-bay house with attic and five dormer windows; later extension to northeast and new dwellings to west and north.
Notes and references
- ↑ Which Francois Luce has not been determined