Descendants of Jean Martin
This tree was added to the site in 2012 and reviewed in 2019. The position of Jean at the top of the tree is questionable
You can also select marriages or burials. Select the name you want and when the list of records is displayed you can easily refine the search, choosing a single parish, given name(s) and/or start and end dates.
The records are displayed 30 to a page, but by selecting the yellow Wiki Table option at the top left of the page you can open a full, scrollable list. This list will either be displayed in a new tab or a pop-up window. You may have to edit the settings of your browser to allow pop-up windows for www.jerripediabmd.net. For the small number of family names for which a search generates more than 1,500 records you will have to refine your search (perhaps using start or end dates) to reduce the number of records found.
A blue link anywhere in the text will lead you to another page with more information on this family
If you spot any errors in this tree or are able to provide additional information, either click on the Discussion tab at the top of the page and leave details there (you need to be a registered user) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered users can also edit this tree, and are welcome to add additional information. However, if you think there are errors, please contact us first so that your proposed adjustments can be discussed with the original submitter of the tree
- 1 Jean Martin (1816-1890) m (1840, St P) Mary Coutanche (1811-1893)
- 2 Helena Mary Martin (1848- )
- 2 James Henry Martin (1850-1925)  m (1871, St H) Sarah Ann Pearce (1850-1917) daughter of John 
- 3 William Charles Martin (1875- )  m (1899, St H) Mary Ann Gertrude Baker ( -1962) daughter of John Archibald 
- 3 George Francis Martin (1876-1958) m Dolly de Gruchy ( -1963)
- 3 Charles Henry Martin (1880-1918) m Annie Day
- 4 Ethel Martin
- 3 James John Pearce Martin (1872-1947) m (1896, St S) Edith Florence Coutanche (1876-1940) d of Henry (1828-1898) and Mary Ann Martin (1840-1880)
- 4 James Henry Coutanche Martin (1897-1972) m (1920, St H) Violet Edith Godfray (1893-1980)