Dolbel Reserve

From Jerripedia
Jump to: navigation, search

A reserve in Taradale, New Zealand, is named after Philip and Richard Dolbel, who emigrated to New Zealand from Jersey in 1855. The brothers ran a general store in Clive and had interests in a dairy company, lime works and brick works. They bought Springfield Station (in Springfield Road) in 1865 and later Redclyffe Station and farmed both in partnership. The land they owned included the present Dolbel Reserve.

Personal tools
other Channel Islands
contact and contributions
Donate

Please support Jerripedia with a donation to our hosting costs